Day Trip Prices
$200.00 – Rate per trip (This price is for the vehicle and guide for the day)
Extra per person:
- Cradle of Humankind – $75.00: Go on a journey to a not so far place called Maropeng a fantastic new facility offering yet informative famaily day out with restaurants, market stalls, a world class underground visitor attraction conferencing and much more! See the renowed fossil, namely Mrs. Ples, and walk in the natural wonder of 2200 years old formation.
- Sterkfontein caves – $35.00: See Stalactites and Stalagmites in one of South Africa’s oldes caves
Elephant Back Safari – $275.00: Three hour walk with Elephants. Feeding them together with panoramic views.
- Pilanesberg National Park (Big 5) – $25.00: Great variety of African wildlife including the Big 5. Beautiful landscapes, exclusive Game Lodges and Safari Camps. Malaria free area.
- Flea Market – No extra cost: The biggest crafts market in the North West Province of South Africa. A spectacular shopping experience with lots of entertainment.
- De Wildt Cheetah Centre – $175.00: The centre was established in 1971 with the aim of breeding engangered species. Over the years over 750 cheetah cubs have been born to the days when the population of South Africa was estimated at a mere 700.
- Magaliesburg Tree Canopy Tour – $175.00: You Have to experience it to believe it! The tour consist of 11 platforms built high within the rock faces and it is joined by 10 slides up to a 140m long and 30m above the streams below.
- Ballon Safaris – $350.00: Drift slowly above the Magaliesberg River Valley, which boasts some of the best ballooning weather in the world.