Africa Hunting Safaris
Bushwack Safaris welcome hunters at all levels be it first timers, family hunts or dedicated trophy hunters. We specialize in Bow hunting, Rifle hunting, Green and Handgun hunting.
Bushwack Safaris obtained some of the finest hunting concessions in the Northwest and Limpopo Provinces in South Africa. Hunting in neighbouring countries can be arrange to tailor fit the client.
At Bushwack Safaris we do not make false promises and second best is not good enough. We go the extra mile to ensure our clients needs and expectations are met, resulting in outstanding trophies and hunts of the
Your hunt and safaris with us starts on the arrival at Johannesburg International airport, where you are personally met by Bushwack Safaris staff. From here you will enjoy a safe and comfortable drive to the Lodge.
The lodge is situated in the beautiful Northwest Province, in the Malaria free Bushveld and takes approx. 1 ½ hours’ drive from Johannesburg International airport.
The area is blessed with moderate climate, summer rainfalls and mild winters. Catering for up to 20 guests at a time, it is perfect for group safaris, corporate getaways and conferences, ensuring total privacy and making it a total unforgettable experience.
One of the historic attractions at the Lodge is the cultural heritage site. Molokwane, an Iron Age Bakwena village is one of the two largest Stone Age heritage sites in Southern Africa. The Iron Age stone-walled settlements reaching over a 3km area from north to south and 1.5km from east to west have been well preserved. Some 20 000 members of the once mighty Bakwena Bamodimosana Bammatau tribe lived in this village in the 1600’s.
RATES AND FEES
HUNTING OPTIONS (PLAINS AND DANGEROUS)
- Hunting 1 x 1 (1 hunter per 1 professional hunter)
- Hunting 2 x 1 (2 hunters per 1 professional hunter)
When hunting 2 x 1, we recommend at least 10 hunting days. (To enable us to offer both individuals the best possible hunting opportunity)
DAILY RATES (PLAINS AND DANGEROUS)
(Plains and Dangerous)
|Daily Rate PLAINS||Daily Rate
|One (1) hunter per one (1) Pro Hunter||US 325||US 550|
|Two (2) hunters per one (1) Pro Hunter||US 290||US 550|
|Non hunter / Observer||US 185||US 300|
|Children under 5 years||Free||N/A|
- No charges will apply to the day of departure, but the day of arrival will be charged in full.
- The above rates only apply to hunting in South Africa; please contact us for details on hunting expeditions in Zambia and Namibia.
- Transportation to and from Johannesburg International Airport with a minimum 7 days hunt (otherwise $300 / vehicle)
- Professional hunter and hunting vehicle.
- Tracker, skinners and camp staff.
- Luxury accommodation.
- Catering and beverages (Soft drinks, Local Beer and Bottled water)
- Laundry (Except Sundays)
- Field preparation of trophies.
- Hunting license.
- Government tax (14%).
- All taxidermy work (Can help in providing the best in the trade).
- All export cost for trophies.
- Dips and pack charges.
- Air charters (Where applicable) Air charter from Johannesburg International to an on-site airstrip can be arranged. Please ask for quotation
- 3% Bank Transfer charges.
- Hotel accommodation before and after the safari.
- Hiring of Rifles and Ammunition (Prices on request)
- Animals as per trophy fees list.
SPECIAL HUNTING PACKAGES (per client)
TROPHY FEES (Plains and Dangerous game)
|Blue Wildebeest / Black Wildebeest *||1 300|
|Blesbuck Common / Blesbuck White||375 / 500|
|Bushbuck (Cape)||1 050|
|Bushbuck (Limpopo)||1 050|
|Crocodile *||7 300|
|Eland (Cape)||2 400|
|Fallow Deer||1 250|
|Gemsbuck (Oryx)||1 300|
|Greater Kudu – <53”||2 200|
|Hippo *||8 200|
|Hyena *||1 250|
|Nyala – <27”||2 800|
|Red Hartebeest||1 100|
|Roan Antelope *||12 500|
|Sable Antelope||11 500|
|Zebra (Burchell’s)||1 300|
|Buffolo (Cape) (Min 7 days)
Buffalo (Cape) – Cow
|Starting from 11 500 ♂ / 4 500 ♀|
|Lion Male (Min 7 days) *
|Starting from 18 000 ♂ / 6 800 ♀|
|Leopard (Min 14 days) *||P.O.R|
|Rhino (White) (Min 5 days) *||P.O.R|
|Rhino (Green) (Min 5 days) *||P.O.R|
* Certain species subject to CITES quota and/or TOPS permit.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice, although rates quoted for confirmed bookings will be honored.
- Kruger National Park – 4 days / 3 nights (Lodge)
US 1850 per person sharing / US 2100 per person not sharing.
- Pilansberg Nature Reserve – 4 days / 3 nights (Lodge)
US 1350 per person sharing / US 1850 per person not sharing.
- Kalahari Lion Tour – 5 days / 4 nights (Camping and Lodge)
US 2900 per person sharing / US 3500 per person not sharing.
- Tooth and Claw Golfing tour – 5 days / 4 nights (Lodge)
US 2850 per person sharing / US 3250 per person not sharing.
NB – Tailor made tours can also be arrange in neighbouring countries like, Botswana, Namibia, Zambia and Mozambique
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Deposit: 50% (not refundable) on daily rate, to confirm booking, remainder paid on arrival. Trophy fees payable at completion of Safari. Package deals 50% on total value of safari.
- Payment: CASH in Rand / US Dollars / British Pounds.
- Wounded animals to be paid in full.
- Indemnity forms must be signed on arrival.
Clients may not carry any unlawful articles or substances whilst traveling in the South African region. If any passenger offends against the prohibitions set herein, Bushwack Safaris will be entitled to immediately exclude from the safari hunting party and the offender who will be responsible for his or her own repatriation and all cost thereof. Bushwack Safaris will under no circumstances assist any such offender in any dealings or negotiations with any authority.
In all matters where it is, or may be necessary to have recourse to the court, the courts of the Republic of South Africa shall have sole jurisdiction to the exclusion of the courts of any other country and the revailing law of the Republic of South Africa shall prevail.